As the area leader in Renal Care, the interdisciplinary team at Spring Grove works in partnership with Board Certified Nephrologists, is proud to partner with Dr. Carl S. Goldstein to provide specialized renal care to patients with Chronic Kidney Disease and related diagnoses.
Preserving kidney function and preventing further decline are the primary objectives of our Chronic Kidney Disease Management program. When caught early it is possible to slow, stop or even reverse CKD depending on the cause.
Specifically, our program aims to:
- Reduce CKD Symptoms
- Decrease Disability
- Increase Quality of Life
- Promote Independence
Patients & family members benefit from:
- Program Oversight by Dr. Carl S. Goldstein, Chief of Nephrology, Overlook Medical Center
- Consultative Visits by On Staff Nephrologists
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Health Coaching
- Diabetic Management & Education
- Dietary Education
- Routine Medical Management of Associated Co-Morbidities
- On-Site Monthly Community CKD Support Group
- Case Management Services
Through treatment and education, our clinical team of professionals assists patients in a better understanding of their conditions, enabling them to enjoy a greater level of independence and improved quality of life.