Our physician-led Pulmonary Care program is focused on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite any pulmonary diagnoses and physical limitations. We tailor our program for individuals with pulmonary disease, with diagnoses such as COPD, post lung transplants, emphysema, and acute respiratory failure.
Our comprehensive Pulmonary Care program features:
- Team Consults by our Board Certified Pulmonologist
- 7 Days Per Week Therapy Services as prescribed
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Tracheostomy Care and Management
- Wide Range of Oxygen Therapies including Liquid Oxygen
- Mucus Clearance Devices to include Percussion Vest and Cough Assist
- Nebulizer Therapies
- Pulmonary Education/Training for Patients and Family Members
- Case Management and Discharge Planning
- Coordination of Home Care Services including CARE NAVIGATION™ Program
- 24/7 Admissions Direct from the ER
- Bladder Scanning
Our signature Rehabbing Care™ infuses every aspect of our environment. OUR GOAL is to provide the medical expertise and personal support to help residents get well, be well and stay well.
Medical Resources form Spring Grove Rehab.